The incredible story of the man behind TOMS Shoes and One for One, the revolutionary business model that marries fun, profit, and social good
"A creative and open-hearted business model for our times."--The Wall Street Journal Why this book is for you:
- You're ready to make a difference in the world--through your own start-up business, a nonprofit organization, or a new project that you create within your current job.
- You want to love your work, work for what you love, and have a positive impact on the world--all at the same time
- You're inspired by charity: water, method, and FEED Projects and want to learn how these organizations got their start.
- You're curious about how someone who never made a pair of shoes, attended fashion school, or worked in retail created one of the fastest-growing footwear companies in the world by giving
- You're looking for a new model of success to share with your children, students, co-workers, and members of your community. You're ready to start something that matters.
With every book you purchase, a new book will be provided to a child in need. One for One.(TM)
Title: Start Something That Matters
Publisher: Spiegel & Grau: July 2012
ISBN Number: 0812981448
ISBN Number 13: 9780812981445
Binding: Trade Paperback
Book Condition: Used - Very Good
Item: 0.00 Item
Seller ID: 319618